Identity IQ – Credit Report related services
- PIC CMS was created to handle multiple versions and private labeling of the website.
- All changes to be monitored through Content Management System (CMS), allowing private labeling with different organizations.
- All interactions were handled through Webservices for both CreditNet and PIC.
- Working with Creditnet to extract both credit reports and Monitoring Alerts from three credit bureaus for both offline and online.
- Keeping information extremely secure (PCI compliance).
- Providing a shopping cart feature to give various options for buying credit reporting and monitoring (we offer paid and trial versions)
- Allow both paid and unpaid plans in the same application.
- Synchronizing website activities with PIC’s mainframe system for billing and customer support.
- Integrating some of the monitoring information in a flash presentation.
- Capturing and notifying monitoring alerts to the users.
- Created tools to support customer service for researching client questions, updating emails, resetting passwords, etc.
- Authenticate users due to the sensitive nature of the information.
- Ability for customer service to manually authenticate users.
Website : http://www.IdentityIQ.com